Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III

Log file for Qlikview Nprinting scheduled Tasks and On demand requests

Hi team,

I want to calculate nPrinting server capacity for that i need log file for scheduled reports and on demand requests for particular report for QLikview Nprinting server.

Is it possible to track which user is requesting on demand request .

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suggest you to start from the official help site pages like https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Logging.h... and https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/MonitorKi....

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ramsurya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi
Thanks for reply.

i already gone through above link but here I can't find actual on demand request log so I have posted question.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

From https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2019/Content/NPrinting/Troubleshooting/Troubleshooting-lo...

How to change the log level

The log level is set to INFO by default. You can change the log level to DEBUG of a Windows service.

Do the following:

1. Open the appropriate configuration file with a text editor:
    • C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\NPrinting\Engine\Qlik.NPrinting.Engine.exe.config
    • C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\NPrinting\Scheduler\Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.exe.config
    • C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\NPrinting\WebEngine\Qlik.NPrinting.WebEngine.exe.config

Where C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer is the Qlik NPrinting Server installation path. Adapt it to your installation if necessary.

If you want to view Qlik NPrinting On-Demand logs, you need to set Qlik.NPrinting.Engine.exe.config to DEBUG.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.