Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Make your own calculation in a table?

Hey everyone,

I receive a table with values from Qlik Sense, the goal is to perform own calculations in Excel within this table.

As an example a small diagram:

excel.png

All values come from Qlik Sense, only the formula in field B3 should be entered directly in NPrinting (Excel report).

Greetings

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I will get this worked out for you later tomorrow. This si quite straight forward given that you could use rowno to have conditional formula doing some calculations.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

option 1

Create  a XLSM template and trigger macro creating a formula in the cell b3

option 2

If your data comes from Qlik Sense you can bring a table as a level and use following formula to create additional column with calculation based on row() function return:

see screenshots:

template:

Capture.PNG

template ready:

Capture 2.PNG

result:

Capture 3.PNG

so in short you are creating a formula for each row but it only gives you your required B2-B5 for the row you want to apply it to.

does it help?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

thanks for the example. i'll try it out these days.

Greetings