Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.
I do have an "old" system installed that runs NPrinting 17.3. And I just configured a new environment that has the June 2017 release already installed.
Since the projects' export was not available in 17.3 release, the only option to migrate all projects from one system to another seems to be the following:
1. Downgrade the "new" system to 17.3.
2. Restore the backup from "old" system into the "new" one.
3. Upgrade it back to June (or Sept) release.
1. Upgrade the 17.3 system to the latest release
2. Backup the repository
3. Restore it into the "new" system.
Any other options?
Which scenario is preferable and safer?
Appreciate your suggestions....
You can do either but with a caveat. I needed to migrate across to the new box on the old version then upgrade the new box to 17.4. This was because the OS of the old box wasnt supported by 17.4.