Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vitaliichupryna
Creator III
Creator III

Multiple columns - PixelPerfect

Hi,

In my report I have a few tables and some of them have only two columns, for instance: 

Product and Amount.

In this table I show top 10 Products, but I don't know now make a second column to reduce length of report.

In the first column I should show Product(1-5) and in the second (6-10)

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

@Ruggero_Piccoli , do you know possible solution?

Thanks,

Vitalii

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If you have many different tables in the source app you can place them side-by-side in a PixelPerfect template only if you import them as images. 

It is not possible at the moment (June 2020) to place different native tables side-by-side because each table requires its own level. So, if you want to use native PixelPerfect tables, you need to find a way to merge them in a single straight table in your Qlik Sense app so you will be able to import it as single table. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If you have many different tables in the source app you can place them side-by-side in a PixelPerfect template only if you import them as images. 

It is not possible at the moment (June 2020) to place different native tables side-by-side because each table requires its own level. So, if you want to use native PixelPerfect tables, you need to find a way to merge them in a single straight table in your Qlik Sense app so you will be able to import it as single table. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.