cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trigotrt
Contributor II
Contributor II

N-Printing Connection - Exceeded maximum number of retries

I am trying to create a remote connection with Qlikview Server, but the status cache is always Exceeded maximum number of retries.

LOG (n_printing_engine):

Navigator stuck or died on connection navigator=qlikview;documentpath="qvp://server/Painel.qvw", , forcing close of resolver. 1 unprocessed request(s) will be reenqueued. ERROR: Navigator navigator=qlikview;documentpath="qvp://server/Painel.qvw" is stuck and can't be used anymore to resolve requests.

Versions

N-Printing Setember/2017

Qlikview desktop 12.10 SR4 in both Qlikview and N-Printing Server

Thanks!

5 Replies
indre_maslinska
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

Did you manage to resolve this issue? I am also facing the same issue when trying to generate cache

for connection to QlikView app.

By the way, I manage to generate cache sometimes, but then I am facing another issue when trying to preview or generate report: resolution ended unsuccessfully with exception System.Exception: Export from QlikView of chart Document\TX191 as .png image failed.

NPrinting error.PNG

I am using NPrinting September 2017.

QlikView version  12.10 SR8.

Thanks!

Indre

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

may be some mapping issue with the objects

and try to update the objects left side panel in the designer  and re drag the objects in same place and try

indre_maslinska
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Thanks for your response!

I tried to create a new report with only one image, but it doesn't work if I am trying to add text box or chart objects as an image, but it works when I try to add QlikView container as an image or when I'm trying to add the data from the chart as a level.

By the way, the report generation and preview were working until yesterday, I was only facing some task execution issues (e.g. when generating cache).

I would really appreciate any help

Thanks!

Indre

indre_maslinska
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I finally managed to resolve the second issue (report generation when images are used) - I found that the checkbox Allow Print and export to Excel in section System -> Setup -> Qlikview Servers -> Documents was unchecked. It may be useful for someone.

I'm still unable to completely resolve the first issue (cache generation errors) for apps with a lot objects, but I have found that Cache generation works perfectly for smaller apps with fewer objects. 

barneysmith
Contributor
Contributor

I think that this is a quite generic error, ours seems to have been solved by removing the timeout limits on the QMC performance tab