Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tami
Contributor III
Contributor III

N Printing Display Images from Qlik Sense Straight Table

Hello,

We are displaying images of our products in a straight table using the image option released in August 2021. When we created a N Printing report, the image field displays as the image path. Are images in tables supported in N Printing? 

In the past, we used a QlikView connection and  used our product as a level and then added a report with images and a report with data. Is there a simpler way to do this?  If not, will this same approach work in Qlik Sense?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Tami
I have a response from R&D

" Images should be exported when adding the table as an image in the NP report template (using the 'Images" component of the NP Designer)....adding the table as table" (using the Tables component of the NP designer) into the report template will not export the image.of that table.

Recommend using the Images component in NPrinting Designer to export images of your table.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

We are looking into this and will get back to you  @Tami

Thanks for sharing your finding.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Tami
I have a response from R&D

" Images should be exported when adding the table as an image in the NP report template (using the 'Images" component of the NP Designer)....adding the table as table" (using the Tables component of the NP designer) into the report template will not export the image.of that table.

Recommend using the Images component in NPrinting Designer to export images of your table.

Kind regards...

human
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

NPrinting.png

I don't think it works cause I tried it out. It neither works as a dimesion nor as a measure. Did you actually try it out or did you just copy and paste it from your R&D Team and marked it as a solution? 

A screenshot of a working example would be way better than a screenshot of the toolbox with the image-section framed in red.