Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

trigotrt
Not applicable

N-Printing and QlikView Connection

Hello Guys!

Versions:

- N-Printing setember/2017

- Qlikview Server 11.2

The n-printing user has permissions in Administrators and Qlikview Administrators Groups and  he has an assigned license in qlikview.

I am trying to create a n-printing connection to qlikview but the verification fails:

Anyone can help?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Support
Support

Re: N-Printing and QlikView Connection

Hi Thiago,

I suggest you try these troubleshooting tips first: Error with new qlikview server connection

HTH - Daniel.

5 Replies
Chanty4u
Not applicable

you have to add the user in nprinting,

Support
Support

Hi Thiago,

I suggest you try these troubleshooting tips first: Error with new qlikview server connection

HTH - Daniel.

trigotrt
Not applicable

"Chanty 4u" and "Daniel Jenkins", I will be without server access next days, as soon as I can try your tip I give you a feedback, thanks!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Not applicable

Are you trying to connect to Test server with Test QlikView license?

cheers Lech
When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution.
Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem.
trigotrt
Not applicable

Hey Guys, apparently the problem was the qlikview desktop version that was not the same in the n-printing server and in the qlikview server.

I found it thanks to Daniel´s check list.

Thanks!

Community Browser