Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

N-Printing

Hi Friends,

I have tried to download N-Printing software, I have sent them a request, they gave me IT DEMO APP.I found video & Dashboard here. but i dint found any softwre here. do i able to download the software? if not possible how can i download the software. please suggest me the possible ways. Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

NPrinting can no longer be downloaded from the Vizubi website.

You can download it from the Qlik Downloads page: Qlik Sense Desktop | Qlik (see QlikView tab)

You will need to contact you Qlik Account Manager or Qlik Partner Manager for licensing if you are a customer or partner, respectively.

Please do not use the Vizubi Contact Us form.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Please check below.

http://www.vizubi.com/nprinting/downloads/

Thanks

PM

prma7799
Master III
Master III

and also check

NPrinting info

Thanks

PM

Not applicable
Author

Hi Prashant,

I saw the links which you have posted, They are connecting to the qlik community there i found N-Printing, but i dnt found software to download?

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Hi,

• If you are a Customer, you should have received an email from Qlik with the license and the instructions to install NP 16. If you didn’t receive it or you’d like to ask for a trial extension, please contact your Qlik Account Manager to get more information.
  • If you are a Partner, you should have received an email from Qlik with the license and the instructions to install NP 16. If you didn’t receive it or you’d like to ask for a trial extension, please contact your Qlik Partner Sales Manager to get more information. Qlik will grant NFR licenses in accordance with the NFR license provisions of your Qlik contract.
  • If you are interested in NPrinting and would like to have more information, fill out this form.

Thanks

PM

Not applicable
Author

Hi Friends,

for example I have sent emails by using N-Printing. After that if i updated my application, Do N-printing will Automatically update or else we need to do it Manually?

Stephen_Jasionowski

NPrinting can no longer be downloaded from the Vizubi website.

You can download it from the Qlik Downloads page: Qlik Sense Desktop | Qlik (see QlikView tab)

You will need to contact you Qlik Account Manager or Qlik Partner Manager for licensing if you are a customer or partner, respectively.

Please do not use the Vizubi Contact Us form.