cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

N-printing 17 login error

Hi,

I have installed n-printing 17 designer but while login with Newsstand I am getting login Failure.

While I have already set up the E-mail id and password while setting up the NPrinting repository.

I am using the same email and password and followed all the steps given the the document.

Please find the attached screenshot :

p.png

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Port 4993 is to login to the Web Console.

To login into the NewsStand you must use the port 4994.

Username and password for the repository are for the repository, not for login. To login you must use the administrator credentials you created during the installation.

A user with Administrator role can login everywhere. If you created a new user, remember to add the correct roles to it.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.