Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaitanyajami
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

N printing report Issue

Hi all,

I have created a connection as well an Excel report with the table objects that available in my Qvw and saved entire thing as NSQ file,

i could see my tables in excel when i click on preview option but after going to path where the excel reports are saved and tried to open the excel report i am able to see my object ID only (not the table), what could be the issue? this is the first time iam using N printing , please suggest is this the same or i shall need to do something to get the objects into excel than object id.Thank you.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

I think you are opening the excel template here...the template will only have reference to  objects

Schedule a report and check the completed report.

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

I think you are opening the excel template here...the template will only have reference to  objects

Schedule a report and check the completed report.

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
avinashelite

I think your seeing the template ....Template is place holder where you design your report , hear you will have only the chart reference not the data only on preview it will show up the data.

NPrinting Features for Creating Excel Reports

chaitanyajami
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

yeah, im opening excel report in path where it got saved , so whatever the report we have developed using a designer can be viewed only if we schedule it?, sorry i don't know much about this.

avinashelite

Yes or you can use the preview option

chaitanyajami
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Avinash,

i got the above screenshots with preview option itself, so i taught whatever we get in preview report will reflect in

the excel report  also when we open even in output path, now i have understood that we have to schedule that report in order to get the objects into excel instead of object Id's, thanks for you suggestions Vineeth and Avinash

avinashelite

If you have got the answer ...mark the correct and helpful answers so that it would be useful for other who has similar questions