Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hemachandran
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NP 16 Job option available in NPrinting 18

Hi folks,

I am working in NPrinting version 18. 

As in NPrinting version 16 job option is there so we can schedule multiple task in that option.

In NPrinting version 18 job option is not there. I need to add multiple task in a job how can i do it NPrinting version 18.

As i need to place the files in different folders.

Please help on this.

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I think jobs are not needed to reach your goal. Qlik NPrinting 17+ is multitasking so you can create different publish tasks and schedule them at the same time. The Scheduler will manage them.

About distributing reports to folders refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Folder.... It is not clear what you mean with "different folders" but I think the help site page covers well the topic.

Let us know if this resolves.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
hemachandran
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,
Thanks for ur information