Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miredoju
Creator
Creator

NP16-Recipients import how to set notification to "Send reports to ..." instead of "Replace groups."

Hi

with NP16 I import recipients with different settings - but I can´t find setting for the notification of a recipient.

This is always set to: "Replace groups e-mail addresses with these e-mail addresses"

I would like to set it to: "Send reports to these e-mail addresses in addition to groups e-mail addresses"

Thanks for help

Michael

Labels (1)
25 Replies
miredoju
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

when I import users with CC: email and GROUP the recients with CC: entry are marked as "Replace" (thats the problem).

...always in the tasks where you want to receive the copies of the generated reports, you add yourself in the task CC and modify the Add/Replace option to Send reports... 
Yes - that´s what I do - but for all recipients with CC: entry from import CC: email in task does not set in additon (Reason: Recipient comes with Replace setting and set only recipients CC: email instead of both emails (Recipient+Task CC:)

When I modifiy for testing some recipients from Replace to Add then it works perfekt.
(but for me it is not possible to modify manually every day new recipients from import)

Regards,
Michael

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As you can see in my screenshot the Add/Replace option is in the Task, not in the recipient.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
miredoju
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

sure - it is and I use it - my problem are the recipients in the group for this task.

Recipients are market as "Replace" by default setting in Nprinting and so this recipients replaced the CC: recpient  in task.

Best Regards,

Michael

miredoju
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

is there no solution in Nprinting for my problem?

Thanks,

Michael

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In the task did you changed the Add/Replace option?

AddReplace Option.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
miredoju
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

sure - it is and I use it - my problem are the recipients in the group for this task.

Recipients are market as "Replace" by default setting in Nprinting and so this recipients replaced the CC: recpient  in task.

Best Regards,

Michael

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks but I already read this message. I mean that you have to change the default Replace with the secondo option I highlighted in the task configuration. This solved your problem in my tests.

If it doesn't work for you please open a support ticket and include a link to this conversation.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
miredoju
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

ok thanks - I will open a support ticket.

Just to understand it correctly - the recipients of your import are set to replace or in addtion?

And if they are set to in addition, how did you do that - by default they are always on replace when I do the import (it´s default setting).

Regards,

Michael

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Only the Import Task that created a recipient can delete it https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/How-to-Delete-Recipients-Automatically-When-I...

In the recipient import task you can select the import rule https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/How-to-Create-and-Import-Recipients-with-Filt...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
miredoju
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,
thanks - but there is no answer to my question...

Your test was ok - so I only would like to know how your recipients are set (without manually seeting by you) after import.

Set import it  to replace or in addtion?

My understandig is that import set it always to "replace" by default.

Best Regards,
Michael