Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPRINTNG 17 (November) ON DEMAND : Applying current selections of QlikView document

How can i apply current selections on demand ?it is visibly possible but I do not know how

i found this : https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/On-Demand/Create-Report-On-Demand.htm

Before you begin

Note the following:

• The Qlik NPrintingOn-Demand Add-on must be installed on the QlikView Server.
  • The Qlik NPrinting administrator must assign On-Demand users a security role with On-DemandCreate authorization.
  • Users creating On-Demand reports in QlikView must have their Windows Active Directory user account associated with their Qlik NPrinting web console user account.See: Creating users with filters and groups.
  • Users creating On-Demand reports in QlikView must have a domain and user associated to their Qlik NPrinting web console user account that matches the domain and user of their QlikView Server Windows Active Directory user account.
  • Applying section access and current selections present in the QlikView document is supported.
  • On-Demand sessions appear in the QVS Statistics tab of the QlikView Server, but do not count against session CAL totals.

for now, I have an empty report after applying a selection

1 Reply
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Which version of QlikView are you using with Qlik NPrinting?

Are you able to send a screenshot of the issue? Does this work in other browsers?

If you use the DEV Tools in Google Chrome does it capture any error messages?

Lastly is On-Demand configured correctly for the App / Report / User? Are there any unsupported objects on the QVW? 

Regards,
Eva