Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II

NPrining May'21 will work with Sense August'21

Hi all!

We're thinking about upgrade our September'20 Qlik environment to the newest versions of Sense and NPrinting, but We're realizar that there aren't August'21 version of NPrinting near to be released.

So, as Nprinting only works fine with the same version or previous of Sense and there wont be an August'21 Nprinting version, will NPrinitng May'21 works fine with Sense August'21?

Best regards,

Alonso Torres.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Based on what I know right now, Qlik NPrinting May 2021 SR2 will support Qlik Sense August 2021. Official confirmation will be public with related release notes.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

That question was already asked on community and the answer is that NPrinting May 2021 SR1 is not certified to work with Qlik Sense August 2021. So that is the official information.

I however have 2 clients who are running in such configuration without any issues so far (note that I mainly use tables as my main data source and native excel functionalities with excel templates + html templates).

cheers 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Based on what I know right now, Qlik NPrinting May 2021 SR2 will support Qlik Sense August 2021. Official confirmation will be public with related release notes.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for the info, but I was unable to reach that thread.

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Ruggero.

I'm glad to hear it. We'll eagerly await the official confirmation.

As soon as Nprinting May'21 SR2 <-> Sense August'21 match were confirmed, we start our upgrade procedures.

Thank you so much.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Perfect, wait until there will be the official confirmation and upgrade to the version with the official support. 

Best REgards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
nargesbrz
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Ruggero,

Is there any news about when will NPrinting May 2021 SR2 release ?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm sorry but right now I don't know an estimated release date.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero