Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subbareddykm
Creator II
Creator II

NPrinitng Governance Report

HI All, 

Good eve.

I would check with all exports here about , have any created data model for Nprinting governance report in qlik view/sense . what exactly i am expecting is.

1. If we create App , connection , report , task etc all is stored at db.

2. By using that data i would like to create report like how many apps and each app has how many connections with report along with users for report with filters etc.

Have anyone created such model or application to my questions.

Fell free to revert in case any findings or suggestion on the same, thank you.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

@JonnyPoole  just published the first version of his NPrinting Governance Dashboard at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/NPrinting-Governance-Dashboard/tac-p/1744556#...

It is a Qlik Sense App that loads a large amount of information from the Qlik NPrinting Repository to help administrators better visualize and understand their Qlik NPrinting Deployments. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.