cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khaycock
Creator
Creator

NPrint Folder Distribution

I am trying to distribute a file to a shared folder location drive. It works when I run the schedule manually, but as soon as I leave the server to run the task automatically it doesn't work.

Is there any reason as to why it would do this?

I am using version 11.5.

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Version 11.5?

In any case check that the Windows user that runs the Qlik NPrinting Windows Services has the rights to write in the destination folder. Check also the messages in the Qlik NPrinting lof files.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
khaycock
Creator
Creator
Author

I've ensured that the service account has read and write access to the location and the log file says that the location doesn't exist, even though it runs through manually.

Yeah NPrinting 16.5 NR 5

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suggest you to upgrade to latest 16.8.

Please note that you need to use folder path in the format \\ServerName\Folder\... You cannot map network folders and you the related letter.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.