Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustinRamsey
Creator
Creator

NPrint Report Cache

Good Morning,

I have a report I am needing to make an addition to however I cannot get the edit template button as I constantly get the "You must generate the cache for the app 'SDI Order Digest' before editing the report template." message. I manually reloaded the metadata twice to no avail. Screenshots of the connection, the cache rebuild status and report are included. Am I overlooking something? 

Cache.PNGReport.PNGConnection Status.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Do you have other connections on the same app? I cannot see from the screenshots.

If yes be sure that all connections in the same app have the cache correctly generated. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If you click on Run Verification are all flags green?

The cache generation ended successfully?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
JustinRamsey
Creator
Creator
Author

Connection verification is showing as good and the cache regeneration is showing as successful. Task.PNGVerification.PNG

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Do you have other connections on the same app? I cannot see from the screenshots.

If yes be sure that all connections in the same app have the cache correctly generated. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
JustinRamsey
Creator
Creator
Author

Nope this is the only connection.

JustinRamsey
Creator
Creator
Author

I stand corrected. There was one that I was unaware of. Someone created another connection then didnt do anything with it. By happenstance I happened to notice it while looking at another issue. My apologies. Killing that connection seems to have fixed it. 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Happy to know that you solved. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero