cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[NPrinting 16.6] Individual format for columns in PowerPoint-Template

Hello,

I'm trying to create a table in PowerPoint which has different number formattings for each column. Unfortunatly I'm not very successful.

Disclaimer: I need both 'Format' and 'Custom Rows' which prevents me from inserting the individual columns instead of the whole table.

I'm using Nprinting 16.6.0.0 (SR6) with QlikView 12.10.20000.0 (SR2)

I'm getting following table

qv_q4_1.png

What I'm trying to get ist this table

qv_q7.png

In the powerpoint template this table looks like the following

qv_q4.png

As an example the properties for the CpSES column

That's my structure. The table CH23_1 is the one I'm referring to in the powerpoint template. The column I'm trying to get into the format '#,##0.00 €' is CpSES.

qv_q1.png

The properties for the CH23_1. I unchecked the 'Keep Source Formats'. As you can see I also specified 'Custom Rows'. As I read in the help.qlik.com section this setting is only available for whole tables and are not available for single columns. So I'm stuck with the whole table.

qv_q2.png

The properties for the CpSES column. 'Keep Source Formats' is also unchecked. The format is given.

qv_q3.png

As you may see in the desired table at the beginning of the post I want different formats for the individual columns. some are '#,##0', some are '#,##0.00 %' and some are '#,##0.00 €'.

Is it possible to achieve this or am I out of luck?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The help page is either outdated or plain wrong. The individual formatting is working if you insert each column of the table on its position in the powerpoint. The 'Custom Rows' part is also working - despite being otherwise stated in the Qlik help page.

That was time not well spent...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The help page is either outdated or plain wrong. The individual formatting is working if you insert each column of the table on its position in the powerpoint. The 'Custom Rows' part is also working - despite being otherwise stated in the Qlik help page.

That was time not well spent...