Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinokudil
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting 16 Issue in PPT to PDF Output issue, when i interchange sheets in powerpoint

Hi Team,

I am facing  issue  in N Printing. Kindly  provide solution or suggestion ,it is widely appreciated .

I want  to create PDF report from Power point report in N designer.

I am able to generate pdf  report from PowerPoint ,but when interchanges PowerPoint sheets for business requirement data is not showing for example if move sheet no 6 to place  next to sheet 2 .

clipboard_image_0.png

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The screenshot is related to an empty PowerPoint presentation. Can you share a screenshot of your template, the one that gives you the issue?

Do you have some specific error messages? Can you share also screenshots of the produced PDF? Did you saved the template after moving the slides?

You added many labels about the version, please add only the label related to the version you are using right now. If you are not using latest (16.9) please upgrade and test the issue with it to be sure you are not experiencing an already solved bug.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.