Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jagjivvt
Creator
Creator

NPrinting 16 help with filters and date

Hi

I need some help on report distribution via email. i have created the report in Qlikview and have set up all the requirements in NPrinting. When i run the task and for the report that needs to be sent out, if there is no data for the current week, NPrinting then goes and selects the same report from previous weeks. The QVW has multiple weeks data in it. i have tried to apply filter for the week and it would still not work.

thanks

vijay    

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Looks like you have filters which are excluding themselfs. In my opinion you have wrong design of end to end solution (data model, filters, objects used).

We will need very detailed description of all components to be able to solve your problem. It is clearly not a bug or wrong NPrinting behaviour.

efor now lets just focuse on one of your statements:

"...if there is no data for the current week, NPrinting then goes and selects the same report from previous weeks...."

does it really do it or it just does not apply selection at all and runs report for ALL weeks which is different behaviour to what you have described?

Regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.