Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting 17.0.2(SR1)

hi experts ..

am on testing of NPrinting 17.0.2(SR) for update to project which is working NP16 .. am facing so many issues

1) i create a connection for inventory app first it stuck on generating so i open that app  remove some no data charts then it ll be connected and cache was generated so i can create report.

after some times am re login the server the inventory connection status was in cache status generated so i cannot create reports

then i Reload Metadata but it ll not work its stuck on generating

2) my scheduler and repo services are gets stop often so i need many time to reload metadata some times i cannot start the services its shows error like below

Capture13.PNG

so i have to repair the server or re-installed setups many times

3)when the connections are stucks on generating then services issue were accrued

4)mainly i cannot sent reports to email am sure my credentials and smtp setting correct so i check the log files it's shows

Capture50.PNG

email sent to bucket am already asking this issue from community unfortunately i cannot get any solution for that

5)Ones i create the reports and publish to newsstand i can see the report and download that but if the services issue ac-curd then i open the newsstand the report was spinning upto i re-create  connection and re-publish reports and i open the view history it ll shows ly re-published report another are spinning

Untitled.png

so i have doubted about to implement NPrintnig 17(SR1) to project if anybody used NP17 for live project

please suggesting me...i can resolve this issue and implement to project???

0 Replies