Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gksmithlcw
Creator
Creator

NPrinting 17.1 Clustering Possible on the Front End?

Greetings,

I know you can cluster any number of back-end engines in an NPrinting 17.1 environment but I'm wondering if you can cluster the front-end piece in order to provide failover and/or load balancing on the web application / scheduler pieces.

Is this possible? If not, what's the suggested method of providing failover / fault tolerance on the front-end piece?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Grant,

Separation of the web engine from the Scheduler and repository services as well as support for clustering for those two pieces is on the road map, but won't be released this year.

Best

Aran

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable

Grant,

Separation of the web engine from the Scheduler and repository services as well as support for clustering for those two pieces is on the road map, but won't be released this year.

Best

Aran

gksmithlcw
Creator
Creator
Author

Aran, thanks for the info. That tells me what I need to plan for at least.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, is it available on current version??

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Not yet.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.