Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting 17.3 - Loop and Reduce - Excel Report

Hi,

I am using NPrinting 17.3 to create excel reports from Qliksense apps. PFA the report I created.

In this example, I have created a single excel file with multiple tabs - each tab corresponds to one "segment" value. But my actual requirement is to create multiple excel files - one for each "segment" value. How to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

The September 2017 release (planned GA September 12th) will include a "cycle" feature. This will create a file for every value of one or more dimensions. It will also put those values in the report names.

Currently the only way to create a separate file is to build a user for each filter set and send the report to those users.

HTH

Aran

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

The September 2017 release (planned GA September 12th) will include a "cycle" feature. This will create a file for every value of one or more dimensions. It will also put those values in the report names.

Currently the only way to create a separate file is to build a user for each filter set and send the report to those users.

HTH

Aran

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

You can download September 2017 Technical Preview from the page Qlik NPrinting September 2017 Technical Preview

This is only for testing, not use it as your production installation.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.