Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting 17.3 suddenly not sending emails

Dear All

I have a question for NPrinting 17.3 suddenly not sending emails,hope you to solve my question.

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.3.1.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20170814T151529.926+08:00 INFO CHCQV Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 The e-mail for bucket 3e5872c9-d874-46bc-a548-5850df8a4e81 has been sent.

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.3.1.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20170814T151530.664+08:00 INFO CHCQV Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 The e-mail for bucket 3bb2587b-7397-4b20-9d38-2ebf502f5c52 has been sent.

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.3.1.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20170814T151532.069+08:00 INFO CHCQV Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 The e-mail for bucket 5abf14c5-bb16-4282-a5a5-db8c44e6baf5 has been sent.

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.3.1.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20170814T151721.738+08:00 ERROR CHCQV Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Failed to send e-mail for bucket c747bab4-4106-405e-8547-7627882f73b0. Failure sending mail. ↵↓=============↵↓      _printStack↵↓      Error↵↓      MoveNext↵↓      RunInternal↵↓      Run↵↓      Run↵↓      RunOrScheduleAction↵↓      FinishContinuations↵↓      Finish↵↓      TrySetException↵↓      HandleCompletion↵↓      RunInternal↵↓      Run↵↓      System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem↵↓      Dispatch↵↓↵↓=============↵↓

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.3.1.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20170814T151901.705+08:00 ERROR CHCQV Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Failed to send e-mail for bucket 75032118-4893-4135-969b-a2915ca724fa. Failure sending mail. ↵↓=============↵↓      _printStack↵↓      Error↵↓      MoveNext↵↓      RunInternal↵↓      Run↵↓      Run↵↓      RunOrScheduleAction↵↓      FinishContinuations↵↓      Finish↵↓      TrySetException↵↓      HandleCompletion↵↓      RunInternal↵↓      Run↵↓      System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem↵↓      Dispatch↵↓↵↓=============↵↓

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.3.1.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20170814T152041.705+08:00 ERROR CHCQV Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0

please help me

thank you!

11 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

1)check the all services are running or not?

if not try to restart.

2) if not   create a destination folder and check either email is getting or not.

3) if not try to create some sample template with same app and and same connection and try to schedule and put an task.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Friend

I have completed the inspection,but the error isn's these question

it's sudden delivery failure.I don's understand it...

Not applicable
Author

it has been sent e-mail.Then did't has been sent.i don's know it is my question or NPrinting ' question.

Could you help me?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

May be issue with template?  as did you done any changes in application? 

are you able to open designer for that report?

if yes try to update the tables which you have added in designer.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Logs indicate that first 3 email were sent than the problem appears.

Are you sure that the SMTP server is correctlly configured? Maybe betwee the first and second sending something were chenged in the configuration.

Maybe the SMTP server stopped to work for some reasons during email sending.

Maybe you had network connection issues during email sanding.

Other important thing to check:

- report attachment dimensions. Be sure they didn't exceed maximum admited by SMTP server.

- many SMPT servers are configured to permit a maximum number of email sent from a source in a specific period of time. This is a typical anti spam measure. For example some free public SMTP server are configured to let you to sen a maximum of 50 emails per hour. When you reach the maximum quantity they stop to send. Check this, specially if you are using a public SMTP.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try to run this report using SMTP4DEV tool smtp4dev - Home and see whether all reports are sent.

If so, then go to your SMTP admins and let them know that they have to check SMTP server, policies etc...

If not then we can investigate from NPrinting side.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Not applicable
Author

thank you Ruggero

I am not change anything.And that is a same send e-mail task.

I don't know how to solve it

Not applicable
Author

thank you

maybe I need to see smtp log to solve this question?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Did you checked the anti-SPAM configuration of the SMTP server?

It could be that your serve lets you to send a limited amount of emails and after it stops to avoid spam.

This problem appeared with other NPrinting uses in the past.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.