Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting 17.5 limit number of rows in table

Is there a way to limit the number of rows rendered in a table in a PixelPerfect NPrinting report? The source table in the Qlik Sense app has thousands of rows and I want to limit the data to only rows where the field Score is >=75.0%. Here is the QlikSense source table:

Capture.PNG

The table in NPrinting is created with Field1 as the level.

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I like simple solutions so i would do following:

• create a duplicate of your source table
  • use "Limitation" on your Dimension properties
  • use >= 0.75 or >= 75% depneding how your value is store to restrict dimension
  • show/hide "others" depending if you require to see them
  • use this new chart in NPrinting

regards

Lech

1.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

BTW:

As an alternative you can use Pixel Perfect data filtering.. This is available under your Detail Report properties - you would just have to setup filter according to your needs..

see screenshot:

2.png

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.