cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting 17 Feature Release

Hey All,

Is there any indication of when the next feature release would be for NPrinting 17? We are on the latest April release and news or releases have been a bit silent? Just wanted to follow up when we could expect something or if there is any indication on what we can expect in the next release?

Regards.

6 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Here you can get the latest info from Qlik support

Qlik Support Updates

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey Chanty,

I have been following the blog posts on a daily bases and was just wondering if any additional insight into what could possibly be expected in the next release or if June would see any release at all? Guess the answer is just to check back daily.

Regards.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Justin,

yes - you need to subscribe to channel or just visit community for updates.

June is already out (Technical Preview - aka Beta) was out for a month or so, and official release was last night

cheers

Lech

2018-06-27_07-55-05.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Giuseppe_Panella
Employee
Employee

Hi Justin,

Yes the June 2018 release has been published yesterday,

here you have a preview of some features included in this version

What's new in Qlik NPrinting June 2018 - YouTube

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Awesome Lech,

Thank you, Iv been checking the page every day when I get into work and seems like my post just shot the gun by being one day to early. Since we are in the migration process I constantly watch for these types of updates as it really does offer us great value. This month being the addition of the Monthly and Yearly feature.

Is there a way in which we can get involved with Technical Previews?

Thanks again.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you, I was just looking for some sort of ETA or such for it as I noticed other releases have been around the 20th so was just wondering Like I mentioned to Lech it seems my post was just one day to early.

Sorted now and busy with the backup process and then upgrading. Thanks too for the video link.