Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bashar_f
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting 17 KPI shows as blank

Hi,

When there is a zero value for an item (KPI, Measure, etc), it shows up blank in the HTML report, as shown below.

NPrinting Error.jpg

all 4 use the same KPI, but different filters. I've double checked the filters multiple times, and they are identical to the ones with values, except for the differentiating condition. I've noticed that both New and Churned are actually 0 in this specific scenario in the dashboard this report is pulling from. I don't know why it shows as blank, but it would be much better if it would show 0 instead. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Sorry if I haven't provided enough info, I'll try my best to help you help me. I'm using NPrinting Feb 2018.

Regards,

2 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

A recent Community Thread was started concerning Qlik NPrinting HTML Reports with KPI Objects.

Please see the below link:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Multi-KPI-in-HTML-Nprinting/td-p/1573136

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Eva

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Obviously @Eva_B  is pointing to Multi KPI extension in her response whether you - i believe  - are using just standard Qlik Sense KPI object, right?

Since KPI object effectively can be replaced by just expression or variable my suggestion is to use NPrinting formula with the expression you use in your KPI to be able to show 0 values. 

I other words - dont use KPI object to pull data, use native NPrinting formula (see image).

Capture.PNG

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.