Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriswain2
Creator
Creator

NPrinting 17 November 18 Images

Hi,

We have upgraded to Nov 18 from Jun 18 in NPrinting 17 and all my apps where I have reduced the size of graphs using the "Fit inside" function are no longer displaying properly.

Where it used to scale down the image to fit the box, now it appears to scale down the image in the QlikView application, which means that the legend and axis stay the same font size so labels disappear. Also the graph area becomes smaller meaning that the values on data points start overlapping each other. Is there a way to make it work like it used to?

Chris

Graph.JPG

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just joining to see what other will suggest in this case.

I have no answer to this other than pointing to help, which i guess will not help in your case:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimens...

What happens when you use stretch?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
chriswain2
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

I have tried "Stretch" but I get the same result. We are rolling back to the previous version, June 18, as it looks like February 19 has the same issue from the video I have seen.

Thanks,

Chris

chriswain2
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

We rolled back to version June 18 and everything works fine again.

Chris

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Try to upgrade to Qlik NPrinting February 2019. From its Release Notes:

Resize images from Qlik Sense connections
Qlik NPrinting supports the export of images from Qlik Sense connections with different dimensions than the
ones used in the report. For example, you can choose how much Qlik Sense chart data displays in a Qlik
NPrinting report image. This feature is only available in Microsoft Office or HTML templates.
After upgrading Qlik NPrinting, you must run a metadata reload to see the new Data Displayed width and
height parameters under image properties.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.