Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting 17 vs NPrinting 16 - monthly scheduled reports

Hi,

Could anyone please let me know if monthly scheduling of reports can be done in 17?

As far as I know this is possible in 16 only - would anyone know if this will soon be available in 17 too? If so, when?

Thank you.

Roshan

18 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Roshan -

Monthly and yearly schedules are on the roadmap for NPrinting 17 and will use the same parameters as in NPrinting 16. I will let you know when we have a definitive date of a release.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Stephen - i will look forward to your reply!

jakobr123
Contributor
Contributor

I need also monthly and yeraly as soon as possible. Du you have new informations?

Stephen_Jasionowski

Robert - this remains on the roadmap but we are hopeful to include this sooner than later.

In the meantime, you can add multiple one-time triggers to a publish task that would replicate the dates you would use for the monthly/yearly schedules.

woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Don't forget the option to send reports per Quarter

Stephen_Jasionowski

Wouter - it is unlikely we will have quarterly schedules as NP16 did not have this frequency and quarter start date is generally variable depending on calendars.

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Stephen,

would you implement the monthly schedule the same way as in 16?

The "every x months" option practically solves the quarterly issue.

BR,

Matus

np_schedule.JPG

Wen
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

The way I manage to send it monthly was creating some variables in the app and creating filters / triggers and worked ok...

Stephen_Jasionowski

Matus - yes, we will implement monthly schedules in the same way that they were done in NPrinting 16.