Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Our next Qlik Insider session will cover new key capabilities. Join us August 11th REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flottmen
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting 18.29.9.0 FTP Delivery

I am running NPrinting version 18.x and I am having trouble finding help for this issue for versions after 16.x.  I need to configure NPrinting to deliver reports to a remote FTP server.  Is this possible?  Seems like something I should be able to to with a Custom Destination but I can't seem to get it to work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniel_Jenkins
Support
Support

Hi,
Unfortunately FTP support is one of the feature gaps (between 16.x & 17.x/18.x) that are yet to be filled. You can see a list towards the bottom of this page: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm

HTH - Daniel.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Daniel_Jenkins
Support
Support

Hi,
Unfortunately FTP support is one of the feature gaps (between 16.x & 17.x/18.x) that are yet to be filled. You can see a list towards the bottom of this page: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm

HTH - Daniel.

View solution in original post

flottmen
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Disappointing but fair enough.

Any idea when it might be added back in?

Daniel_Jenkins
Support
Support

Sorry I have no information on when this will be implemented. I have added a comment and linked this discussion to an existing internal "feature request" on this topic. I will update this thread if I get more information.

HTH - Daniel.
flottmen
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, Daniel.

pumpkin_power
Contributor III
Contributor III

I need this urgently as well
Stephen_Jasionowski

FTP support is not currently on the roadmap. This can change in the future but it is not planned at the moment.

In the meantime, I suggest saving the reports to a folder and using a 3rd party utility to upload to FTP.