Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting 18 Connectivity with Qlik Sense ODAG Application

Hi Friends,

I want to connect Nprinting 18 with Qlik Sense ODAG  application( template application Or Child application). We know this is Temporary generated Qlik sense application, then is it possible to connect Qlik Sense ODAG application or not

Thank you--

Nayan

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @nayanpatel 

I do not believe ODAG is officially supported for use with NPrinting at this time. I am looking for confirmation on this point and will let you know. In the meantime, I would suggest assuming it is unsupported. And if so, we will be updating our documentation to reflect the latest information either way.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

To all,

On Demand Application Generation (ODAG) is not supported for use with NPrinting at this time. 

I will ask that our documentation be updated to reflect this point.

The implementation of ODAG support may not take place until 2020 and beyond or some time after completion of filling all GAP items listed here.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/april2019/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm

Unfortunately I cannot provide more on this at this time....but it is on the NPrinting R&D road map.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Frank_S,

Thank you for the information.

Is it possible to store or save generated ODAG application so that I can connect with Nprinting tool.

Thank you.

Nayan

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

About how to sade a Qlik Sense ODAG application into a specific app refer to the Qlik Sense help site https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/DataSource/Manage-bi....

When you have the app you can connect it into Qlik NPrinting connections.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.