Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.
I've gone from NPrinting 18 Sept to Nov 2018 release
However when I try to open it and sign in, all good and it freezes then as below.
The timer at the top just freezes, its not rotating as if to show it is doing something.
Anyone encountered this issue?
Did you find solution to this issue? I have similar problem. I am setting up NPrinting from scratch. Engine doesn't come online & there are no errors in logs.
For those of you who are experiencing first time configuration and functionality issues, your issue is likely a planning, setup and configuration issue that is separate from the upgrade concern expressed in the original question in this discussion.
For new installs, please check the following configuration setup information.
NOTE: If you still have an issue with your initial setup and configuration of NPrinting and you have followed all the steps in the links above, then please start a separate thread since the solution will likely be completely different for new installations.
I already have another thread started giving out engine log details. I didn't hear back from anyone there after posting logs.
If you are having issues still and if you have access to the Qlik Support desk based your support agreement I suggest submitting a support request to the Qlik Support desk so the issue can be investigated in greater detail.
This was never resolved.
I am still on June 2018 release.
I have been on to Ometis support who have been assisting but they couldn't resolve the issue. They then got Qlik involved who I had on a support call for over an hour with no resolution.
A JIRA was opened by Qlik for which I have received no call back or no JIRA request. This was logged about 10 days ago and still no contact from Qlik.
First check if your system resources are sufficient on both the NPrinting and QlikSense (or QV server is QlikView). If either have maximized resources, this could cause the appearance of 'freezing'.
ie: low hard drive space, insufficient memory resources. check the article below.
If the issue is not resolved via your support via your support partner, ask them to escalate the issue particularly if this is your Production system. Contact your partner manager if needed.
Hope this helps.
Finally got this working this morning by changing the key in TLS 1.0
Disabled key was set to 1 and I changed it to 0
Enabled key set to 0 and I changed this to 1.
Only on the Client Key, not the Server key.
Reboot and engine came on line