Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yanf7
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting 18 & Excel 2016 - Rows don't repeat on every page

Hello All,

I have read all the previous posts and have the line marked in "Rows to repeat at top", but it still would't repeat when running report as PDF.

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
yanf7
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you very much.

It worked once i have included more rows

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Are you using this Report with a QlikView or Qlik Sense application?

Which version of NPrinting 18 are you using?

Please see the following Knowledge Article and let me know if it helps:

If this has answered your question, please mark this post as the "Solution."

Thank you,
Eva
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If the suggested solution will not solve please open a support ticket. Include everything needed to reproduce like info about the version of the softwares you are using, the source document, the template etc.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
yanf7
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Eva.

We are using NPrinting 18 February Release.

Thank you for your article. My issue is in Excel 2016. Both if I run a report as XLSX or PDF.

For some reason the field for repeated rows comes out blank when running the report.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please share the template or at least screenshots of it. 

You could also try to add a line. In your screenshot I see $5:$5 to repeat the line no. 5. Add the line no. 6 like $5:$6 and test the solution. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
yanf7
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Ruggero. 

I have added an empty line and it didn't work. I've tried various combinations but it still doesn't work.

Although in Template Editor it shows as 3:4, when i look at the Excel file it comes out as blank. It also doesn't work if I run it as PDF 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you tried to include also the row no. 5, the one with the opening level tag. Rows with level tags are deleted during report production, this could be the origin of the issue.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
yanf7
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have tried various combinations and the result is always the same. The rows are not repeating and the result file shows that field as blank
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In my tests I solved by including more rows, I mean the rows with the level tags. 

I suggest you to share the template here, if possible, so we can try to reproduce the issue, or open a support ticket and adding there everything is needed to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
yanf7
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you very much.

It worked once i have included more rows