Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolinnolte
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting 18 task filter vs. report filter

Hi,

I discovered a strange behavior.

If I use a report filter, the NPrinting task will work in a short time. On the other hand, if I use the same filter as a task filter (after removing the report filter), then the task does not come to an end.

My filter is  =date(Today()-1) with overwrite values.

Any suggestions what causes this behavior?

I cannot use the report filter because of OnDemand report generation.

Thanks

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you using a connected document with section access? If yes it could be that there are other filters in the two cases so you get different executions time.

If you are not using section access, please update to latest version and try again. If the issue remains please open a support ticket by including the logs and the details about how to reproduce. It seems strange so we need a deeper analysis.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
carolinnolte
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We don't use section access in this document. This is not the problem.

Our Nprinting version is 18.0.4, we will schedule an update to latest version and try again.

Thanks, Carolin