Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexklw2015
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting 19 Report unable to publish to share network drive

Hi,

I  have created report, and able to publish to local folder, but I was unable to publish the report directly to another (non nprinting server) network folder, even I am using the "Universal Naming Convention" method as propose in the guide.

I am able to access the server folder, and able to copy files into the folder from the NPrinting Server.

Thanks

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @alexklw2015 

Although you are able to access the folder while logged on as your own Active Directory credentials (my assumption), the correct test is to log on as the NP service account and try to access the destination folder you wish to distribute your NP reports to. My guess is that the NP service account does not have full or at lease read/write folder/ntfs permissions to write to the destination specified.

If you are not the network administrator, you would need to make this request to grant the necessary permissions on the NP service account via your network admin team. If you have permission to share the destination folder/file permissions, please do so for the NP service account and try again.

Hope this helps...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
alexklw2015
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sorry for the late reply, I was away for sometime.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will try it and update you after my testing.