Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Qlik Analytics Tour 2020 Online. Begins August 10th. Register Today
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Adding Qlik Sense Pivot Table in NPrinting

I'm using Qlik Sense and NPrinting both version November 2018. I have created a Pivot Table in Qlik Sense. I'm trying to use that Pivot Table in NPrinting by adding it as Table Object in Pixel Perfect Report. But the Drag and Drop does not work so. Is there way to solve this issue ? (In other NPrinting Templates it works fine but not in Pixel Perfect Report)

tempsnip2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support
Support

Re: NPrinting Adding Qlik Sense Pivot Table in NPrinting

correct...that only applies to Pixel Perfect template editor.
Also I've received confirmation from R&D that Pivot Tables are not supported in PxP reports for NPrinting.
I will create a documentation bug to add this limitation information to the following link.
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/PixelPerfectReports/Intro-Pixel...

We are just 'like' you & like to be liked when we provide a helpful answer and or when you press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided resolves your question or issue... Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Support
Support

I am quite certain that you cannot use Pivot table objects in NPrinting reports.

I recommend connecting to the images object node in the PxP template editor and using an 'image' of the Pivot object rather than the Pivot Table data object.

We will need to update our documentation to reflect that point. I am double checking with R&D to confirm and will reply to this post with confirmation.

We are just 'like' you & like to be liked when we provide a helpful answer and or when you press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided resolves your question or issue... Cheers!
Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

@Frank_S Is it limited only to Pixel Perfect Report Template? Other Template such as Word, Excel seems to support Pivot Table as Table object in NPrinting.

Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

@Frank_S Thank You. Hoping to hear from you.

Highlighted
Support
Support

correct...that only applies to Pixel Perfect template editor.
Also I've received confirmation from R&D that Pivot Tables are not supported in PxP reports for NPrinting.
I will create a documentation bug to add this limitation information to the following link.
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/PixelPerfectReports/Intro-Pixel...

View solution in original post