Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting Backup: Access Denied

Hi @Frank_S and @Lech_Miszkiewicz 

I am facing this error while I am doing a QlikNprinting backup at client server.  My command for NPrinting backup.

cd "C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\Tools\Manager"

Qlik.Nprinting.Manager.exe backup -f C:\NPrintingBackups\NP_Backup.zip -p "C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\pgsql\bin" --pg-password Superuserpassword

Error:

Purushothaman_0-1626853151817.pngPurushothaman_1-1626853171333.png

My current version of QlikNprinting: Nov 2019 SR1 (19.40.4)

Please help me to resolve the error. Thank you.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please follow the backup procedure in documented https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Backing-up-Qlik...

I suspect you are running the Windows command tool as a normal user instead of as administrator or that you have a kind of security protection configured in the server that stopes the execution. Be sure also you are using one of the supported Operating Systems listed in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/System-requirem...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

What Ruggero stated should help to solve your your issue.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!