Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting CSV from PixelPerfect

Hello,

I've seen multiple times this question around, is there a suggested path to migrate a PixelPerfect to CSV report from NP16 to NP17?

I see that currently there is no support for it going from 16 to 17

Thanks

2 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Please see the following knowledge article with important information in regards to Exporting Qlik NPrinting Tempates from 16 to 17+:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000029511

• Entity Reports cannot be migrated to NPrinting 17+ platform at this time. There is no 'Edit Template' button/report editor for Entity Reports in NP 18. Thus the entity reports cannot be imported and will need to be manually recreated
  • You can only import NP 16 report templates and related report objects only

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Eva

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Ciao Francesco,

In QlikView NPrinting 16 it was possible to export a PixelPerfect report to CSV but this feature is still a gap in Qlik NPrinting 17+.

At the moment (April 2019) you have to create new QlikEntity reports.

Ciao

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.