Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmjason7
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting: Calculated values as data point labels in a Powerpoint Report

Hello,

I have a requirement where I need to have calculated values as a data point label in a powerpoint report (using QlikView). Can this be done? From my initial research this is not possible.

For example: you can create a simple bar chart with "Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4" on the X-axis, and the Y axis can be "Output". I can easily add the data labels so that the actual values are presented on top of each bar. But I also want to add a calculated expression to show the "YoY Change" on the data label itself. Is this workable?

Example.png

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Can you do this in PowerPoint itself? I mean if you manually create the chart directly in PowerPoint.

Could you post an example of your desired result?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
hmjason7
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

yes you can do it in Powerpoint.

Apologies, I thought I posted a screenshot. I've posted it above.