cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting Chart by Year

Hi,

i would like to create a  line stacked chart by Nprinting having two dimension  as: month(data_field) and year(data_field)

As expression:  sum(Sales)

I can display only one line and i would differents lines for each year

The aspetted result would be similar as this (image attached)

Any suggestios?

thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I wrote a step by steo tutorial about how to create a line stacked chart in PixelPerfect PixelPerfect Stacked Lines Chart

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Federico,

if you are exporting to Excel you can use the Pivot chart functionality to get this chart.

BR,

Matus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes but i must to insert it in a Pixel Report template. It's the same?

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Sorry, I am not using pixelperfect but I think it is completelly different.

BR,

Matus

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

You cannot add multiple dimension in PixelPerfect Chart.

As an alternative you can build (using for example set analysis) dedicated measures for each year - I know that it is not ideal solution, but currently there is not other option.

Then you can add one dimension (month) and multiple line series (each representing differnet year)

hope this helps

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

In PixelPerfect you can create a stacked lines chart.

I'm wrinting the instructions.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I wrote a step by steo tutorial about how to create a line stacked chart in PixelPerfect PixelPerfect Stacked Lines Chart

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero