Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting Connection to Sense - Certificate error

Hi,

When I try to create a connection in NPrinting, I get the error "installed certificates are valid to connect to Qliksense". My Sense and NPrinting reside in the same machine. I exported sense certificates from QMC and installed via QmcCertificatesInstaller. I also made the changes in control panel internet option as mentioned in the help document. But, I am still getting the error. Could anyone please advise what I am doing wrong?

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Maria,

About installing Qlik Sense Server and Qlik NPrinting Server or Engine on the same computer please refer to Installing Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense on the same computer ‒ Qlik NPrinting. Note that this configuration is not supported for production or proof of concept use. You can use it only for training purposes.

About Qlik Sense certificates installation (Connecting Qlik NPrinting with Qlik Sense ‒ Qlik NPrinting) did you logged in with the Windows domain user that run the Qlik NPrinting Services?

The QmcCertificatesInstaller asked you if the Sense Server is installed on the same computer. Did you answered Yes?

Did you checked the Qlik NPrinting logs (Logging ‒ Qlik NPrinting)?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I exported Sense certificates and installed. it is working now.