cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting Connection

I am trying to create a connection for Nprinting and Qlik Sense, but I am getting a lot of errors during verification.

The QRS is reachable at the port 4242 of the "Proxy Address"

I have checked with the server admin and the port is open.  The default ports are listed in QMC

Service Listen HTTPS: 443

Authentication Listen HTTPS: 4244

Rest API: 4243

Service Listen HTTP: 80

Authentication Listen Http: 4247

thanks

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Chanty's links are from older versions. I suggest you use the latest NPrinitng and the latest "help reference"

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnections/Conne...

To be honest go through help document starting from connection reguirements, through NPrinting engine requirements etc...

It looks like connectivity is an issue, so i would check if NPrinitng Engine service user/account is added to Root Admins (roles) in Qlik Sense QMC and has license/token...

Check ports also on NPrinting machine

Check if NPrinitng Engine service user/account is a domain user.

Start from: RDP (login as NPrintin service account) to the server running NPrinting engine (i believe it is dedicated server as per requirements) and try to open Qlik Sense hub from there. Once you do this, try to open app and export a table from qlik sense to image and export as data.

Those 2 test will give you basic connectivity confirmation.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.