cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PK007
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting Connections Not Available

New to NPrinting. I installed NPrinting Server, installed NPrinting Engine, exported certificates from our QlikSense server and added it to  "C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\Settings\SenseCertificates" where the Enigine is installed.

If I go into Web Console, I cant see the "Connections" option under "Apps".

PK007_1-1619767550903.png

The user I logged in with has been assigned Administrator and Developer Roles.

Is there something obvious that I am missing?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Nothing to worry about at this stage --> You cannot see connections cause you have not created APP yet. Create at least 1 app and the remaining options (Connections, Filters, Conditions) will appear. 

I suggest you start going thoroughly through  https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm as there is a lot to learn.

good luck!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Nothing to worry about at this stage --> You cannot see connections cause you have not created APP yet. Create at least 1 app and the remaining options (Connections, Filters, Conditions) will appear. 

I suggest you start going thoroughly through  https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm as there is a lot to learn.

good luck!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.