Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting Emails to X-Employees

Hello

Is there an easy way for a NPrinting task to NOT send emails to x-employees or users that should no longer be receiving those emails?

My client has many tasks the create and send emails of reports to individuals.  However IT is not always told that an individual is no longer at the company, but the email is still being generated and causing the email to bounce.  Is there an easy way to programmatically avoid this?

thanks

Frank

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

Am not sure,  but you can delete the users [it may be less compare to tasks]  instead of tasks  .......   by that task will not run and report will not sent to that customers. 

fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Chanty

thanks.  I thought about that as well, but that would only be available after we know that the emails had bounced back.  I am trying to avoid the bounce back if possible.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

i think there is no alternative ... or else you need to delete tasks manually  which you dont want to send emails. 

lech_miszkiewicz‌ can give some inputs 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi. Well - you need to know the audience of your reports beeing sent. 

If you can keep up to date list of actual recipients then there are ways of automating distribution process....else i think you ask for impossible thing. 

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.