cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting Error Message - Result too large [6001]

Hi All,

I have encountered an issue with NPrinting and hope someone could provide some insights. I'm trying to save an excel report to a folder via NPrinting task on a daily basis, there was no issue before, but as the data size has grown bigger the task has been failing with the below error message.

WARN: error during report generation: Object REzf of Sense app 71ea8ce7-9417-483d-acb4-e23c907ed5a3 failed to render. ERROR: Result too large [6001]:Result too large(Size of response is too large)

The folder I'm using still have a lot space ,so I'm wondering if there is a size limit for NPrinting to process, and how we can configure the setting to solve the issue?

Thanks!

10 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi

Qlik NPrinting has not file limits but Excel has. Be sure that you are creating an .xlsx file who has a maximum of 1,048,576 rows and no an .xls file that has a maximum of 65,536 rows.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruggero, thanks for the feedback, the file I created is an .xlsx file, and it's definetly under 1,000,000 rows

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have tried to re-create the app,the report and the task, nothing worked. The file size is around 40 MB.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you exporting also a big image? If yes, could you test by reducing the quality?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Fran
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dongshil,

I'm also having the same issue. were you able to find a resolution?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you exporting also a big image? If yes, could you test by reducing the quality?

If you are not using latest version (November 2018) could you upgrade and test again?

Could you share the Qlik NPrinting complete logs?

Could you share some screenshots?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Qlikluis_1220
Contributor
Contributor

HI Ruggero is not possible access to the link , could you share the file please.

thanks in advance!

Luis.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If you mean the link in my signature it was working in the old community version and no more valid. Otherwise I'm sorry but I have not understand what link you mean.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Qlikluis_1220
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i mean this link  https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806 when click on it,  i get this massage : "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Best Regars!

JoseLuis.