cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPrinting Error Message - Result too large [6001]

Hi All,

I have encountered an issue with NPrinting and hope someone could provide some insights. I'm trying to save an excel report to a folder via NPrinting task on a daily basis, there was no issue before, but as the data size has grown bigger the task has been failing with the below error message.

WARN: error during report generation: Object REzf of Sense app 71ea8ce7-9417-483d-acb4-e23c907ed5a3 failed to render. ERROR: Result too large [6001]:Result too large(Size of response is too large)

The folder I'm using still have a lot space ,so I'm wondering if there is a size limit for NPrinting to process, and how we can configure the setting to solve the issue?

Thanks!

10 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks. Something changes after the upgrade to the new software that manages the community so all my old signatures are sending to a wrong link. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.