cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting Excel Designer Hungs when creating report

Hello, While adding columns to the NPrinting designer excel format, Excel Hungs and does not allow me to add any additional Columns or move to different Cell. The connection to the App is active and I am able to Add new Images or tables from source Qlikview document, however i cannot navigate on the Excel interface. Can someone please provide some insight on the issue

NPrinting Designer Excel freezeNPrinting Designer Excel freeze

13 Replies
Chris_Rice
Support
Support

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When you post a question, please, always specify what version of Qlik NPrinting you are using, what kind of connection and the QlikView or Qlik Sense version. 

If you are not using latest version please upgrade to it and try to reproduce the issue. 

You can also check the official release notes of newer versions than your to be sure that you are not experiencing a bug that is fixed or a know limitation.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

We are on Excel 2016.

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ruggero, We are on latest release of NPrinting ver 19 (Qlik NPrinting April 2019). I am connecting to a Qlikview dashboard. 

I will check official release if there is any bugs on this version. Thanks!!

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ruggero, We are on latest release of NPrinting ver 19 (Qlik NPrinting April 2019). I am connecting to a Qlikview dashboard. 

I will check official release if there is any bugs on this version. Thanks!!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I checked and I have nothing similar in April 2019 (I asked your version so I can check only the release notes that are newer than the version you are using). 

Check if you have a zoom different than 100%.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello @nadkalyan 

Please check the following video tutorial as normal file opening can be affected by this...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/Qlik-NPrinting-Unsupported-Objects/ta-p/15780...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yes Zoom is 100%. This is big data file, do you think that would cause any hung on Excel when changing it?

Thanks

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

This helps to confirm that if there are any unsupported items in the Qlikview. Upon checking there are none in our Qlikview document. Thanks!!