Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsobrinho
Creator
Creator

NPrinting Excel preview error

HI guys,

I have a generic error in QlikNpriting preview and task using excel template.

When I try to run the preview from an app, I have this error, so much generic ... I try to put TB01 and the fields and I have the same error.

I send the table to excel in qlikview and my excel file has 10 columns and 1048576 of rows per sheet (Qlikview give an excel with 4 Sheets each one with 1048576 ), this is a problem? I don't know where start investigates the problem.

GenericErrorNpriting.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi,

1048576 is the maximum number of rows that excel can export. Your actual out put is likely higher that thus not able to be processed by NPrinting.

NPrinting may be timing out or unable to process the additional rows due the the row maximum limitation in MS Excel.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000002491

I suggest using an Nprinting filter to ensure that less than 1 million rows appears in your output.

Hope this helps...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi,

1048576 is the maximum number of rows that excel can export. Your actual out put is likely higher that thus not able to be processed by NPrinting.

NPrinting may be timing out or unable to process the additional rows due the the row maximum limitation in MS Excel.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000002491

I suggest using an Nprinting filter to ensure that less than 1 million rows appears in your output.

Hope this helps...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jsobrinho
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Glad we could help!