Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ - Labels will be required in the NPrinting forum starting on Friday September 26, 2019: Click here for details and instructions.
nils_jakob
New Contributor II

NPrinting Excel report - color on imported images changes

Hi

I'm importing a chart from Qlik Sense to an Excel report in NPrinting as an image. It works fine, except that the colors in the image changes from the colors in Qlik Sense. Anyone who knows why the colors changes? And how to solve this?

Best regards

Nils Jakob

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Support
Support

Re: NPrinting Excel report - color on imported images changes

Hi @nils_jakob 

If the source Sense app has a conditional expression to show certain colors based on certain conditions, then this could explain why you are seeing different color.

The sense app color conditions may be getting triggered by an NPrinting report filter which may be getting applied: A specific object in the NP report template, the NP report, the NP report task or by an NP user filter.

I would start by checking there. By default, specific colors are assigned to the background field for each data dimension or expression. If colors are conditional on selections made (or NPrinting filtering), this could cause the issue.

Hope this helps.

ps: I tested a simple app with pivot table and straight table and it exported as expected. Sense app on top and NP report beneath.

color output test.PNG

We are just 'like' you & like to be liked when we provide a helpful answer and or when you press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided resolves your question or issue... Cheers!
Highlighted
nils_jakob
New Contributor II

Re: NPrinting Excel report - color on imported images changes

Thanks. I will try this. It's my first report in NPrinting.