Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting Log Warning

Hi friends,

I am getting below warning message in Nprinting log files. What could be the cause of this.

"command=Doc:Get Field Description;Invalid Parameter"

Also, reports and scheduled working good.

Nprinting Version-21.14.3.0

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @nayanpatel

Please provide the following information

• Steps to reproduce the log error found in your log.

Note that this and other similar errors may be a false positive particularly if your reports are working as expected.

For information regarding common issues and errors, please feel free to peruse the following NPrinting Troubleshooting help pages:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

• it is a Warning not an Error so I expect that the task is working good, as you noticed
  • when posting log messages it is useful to see also previous messages of the same file or the complete file because the problem could be born before. Having the whole log lest a developer to analyze the complete sequence and better, or easier, understand what it happening
  • If there are not sharable information in the log, please open a support ticket and add all the details there
  • I agree with @Frank_S that having detailed information on the steps that produced the issue, or what Qlik NPrinting was doing, is extremely important

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your response and guidance. My report is working good. however this is warning only. we just wanted to check for this. I had modified the report and we are monitoring it for next 15 days and conclude on it

nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Thank you for your response . My report is working good and yes this is warning only. 

I can not share complete log due to protocols. I had done some changes like removal of extra variables and fields etc. and we are monitoring the report for further investigation. 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

@nayanpatel thanks for your feedbacks

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.